Hayward® Super Pump® VS Variable Speed Pump
Hayward’s best-selling Super Pump just got even better! The new variable-speed Super Pump VS takes efficiency to the next level with up to 80% energy cost savings over traditional single-speed pool pumps.
Variable-speed pumps are the ultimate way to save energy. Most other variable-speed models, however, are oversized when compared to medium-head pool pumps such as Hayward’s Super Pump. The all-new Super Pump VS is right-sized, particularly for applications with 1.5” plumbing, providing tremendous energy savings that result in an even faster return on investment.
Super Pump VS provides customizable speed, duration and priming time to match the needs of both aftermarket and new construction installations. Programmable timers and a totally-enclosed permanent magnet motor mean this pump meets the requirements of swimming pool efficiency standards such as Title 20 and APSP-15.
Upgrade to Super Pump VS and save energy and money!
The Super Pump VS variable speed pump featuring an integrated variable-speed drive and totally
enclosed, permanent magnet motor that can save up to 80% in energy costs over single-speed pump alternatives
At 1.5 total horsepower, Super Pump VS is sized to match the performance of the most common medium-head pumps, resulting in a faster payback as compared to larger and more expensive variable speed models.
Super Pump VS is an ideal upgrade for those looking to reduce energy use and save money.
- Up to 80% energy savings vs. ordinary single speed pumps
- Right-sized for medium-head pump applications for a faster payback as compared to larger and more expensive variable speed models
- Permanent magnet motor for improved energy efficiency
- Totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motor for improved reliability
- Programmable digital interface to customize speed, duration, and prime settings
- Compliant to energy efficiency requirements such as Title 20
- and APSP-15